PARTICIPATION TERMS FOR LUIGE COUNTRY FAIR
- These terms are agreed between the organizer and the participant and they enter into force from the moment the organizer has approved the registration form filled in by the participant on the organizer’s website.
- Organizer has the right to refuse from approving the registration form filled in by the participant.
- Invoice issued by the organizer to the participant shall be deemed as approval of the registration form.
- If the participant fails to pay the invoice duly, the agreement between the organizer and the participant regarding these participation terms terminates and the participant loses its right to the originally booked sales booth.
- The participation terms apply also to representatives of the organizer and the participant.
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE ORGANIZER
- Organizer provides a sales booth to the participant to use for the duration of the Luige County Fair, provided that the participant has duly paid the invoice submitted by the organizer.
- Organizer determines the final placement of the participants at the Luige County Fair, taking into account the date of payment of the invoice by the participant and, if possible, special requirements of the participants.
- Organizer may demand from the participant proof about the origin of the products sold by the participant.
- Organizer provides to participants participant badges in accordance with the size of the sales booth of the participant: up to 30m2 – 3 participant badges; 30-100 m2 – 5 participant badges; over 100 m2 – 8 participant badges.
- Organizer may prohibit a participant entering the Luige County Fair territory free of charge, if the participant is not wearing his/her participant badge.
- Organizer keeps in good order the public areas and territory for the whole duration of the Luige County Fair, except the sales booth of the participant.
- Organizer is responsible for the general order at the Luige County Fair.
- Organizer is not responsible for the expositions of the participants, including possible equipment, etc. In addition, organizer is not responsible for the damage caused by the visitors of the Luige County Fair or other participants to the expositions of the participants, including possible equipment, etc.
- Should the participant breach the participation terms, the organizer has the right to withdraw from these and demand from the participant the release and return of the sales booth and equipment provided to the participant.
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTICIPANT
- Participant follows the participation terms for the whole duration of the Luige County Fair.
- Participant pays the invoice submitted by the organizer on time and in full amount (duly).
- Participant receives the right to use the sales booth only after the duly payment of the invoice submitted by the organizer.
- Participant decorates his/her own sales booth tastefully.
- Participant places a small garbage bin meant for the visitors of the Luige County Fair to an accessible place on his/her sales booth.
- Participant sells only the products named on the registration form.
- Participant is not allowed to lease or in any other way provide the use of the sales booth to a third party.
- Participant carries with him/her at all times the participant badge and at the request of the organizer presents it.
- Participant may buy from the organizer additional participant badges with a price of 5 euros per piece.
- Participant may not be drunk or under the influence of other intoxicating substances.
- Participant is himself/herself responsible for his/her exposition, including for its preservation and for the damage occurred to it.
- Participant is responsible for the damage caused by himself/herself or its exposition to the visitors of the Luige County Fair.
- Participant returns after the end of the Luige County Fair to the organizer a cleaned sales booth and equipment received from the organizer in a condition, in which he/she received them from the organizer.
- Participant compensates the damage caused to the equipment used by the participant and provided by the organizer. In case of disappearance or destruction of the equipment of the organizer, the participant replaces the equipment with similar or compensates to the organizer its value.
- To use electricity at the Luige County Fair the participant has to have made a corresponding mark on the registration form and use his/her own power cord.
- Participant is not allowed to place merchandise, banners or any items outside given sales booth.
- To cancel the registration participant must inform the organizer before 1th of May 2018
No Category selected! Please choose a